Whom do you find viler: Rush Limbaugh or Michael Vick?

Rush Limbaugh a man who preaches hate and prey on those who are too delusional to see what he is doing

or

Michael Vick, a man who tortured dogs by having them fight to the death for profit.

There is a rumor that Rush was once busted for picking up a male for "pleasure"

In 1971 Limbaugh attended Southeastern Missouri University, where, according to reports, he had a brief but heated affair

with Elliot Sanders.

• Sarah
    Favorite Answer

Both. Vick served time for his crimes. Limbaugh didn't....even though he said all drug addicts should be put in prison for life.

Both did contempt-able things..One continues to do contempt-able things. Vick was convicted of what he did and served time. Limbaugh, was convicted of what his illegal deeds where,,and HE got a slap on the wrist and rehab..Limbaugh made a statement that ALL drug abusers should be locked up for life,,of course that doesn't count for him !! I too, heard of his rumor of the" male pleasure' incident..What has always puzzled me is in his divorce,,he made his wife sign a ''no tell '' agreement of what took place within his marriage !!! I chance to say I've NEVER heard of,,or would even think there could EVER be a reason to HAVE to have an ex-wife silenced about inside marital behavior !! But then,,"RUSH-BO",,surely has his reasons !! Hypocrites always do !! SCARBORO

Countess there you go again. Have you ever listened to Limbaugh or are you going along with the racists on a free ride without checking it out for yourself ! I heard Al Sharpton was a catcher and Jesse pitched!

Obama had an affair with Larry Sinclair. Michelle Obama is actually a dude. We can all play that game !

Some one once said "If you repeat a lie long enough it becomes truth". Look up what commie said that.

Note: Elliot S. was my old boss a finer man you couldn't find! I wish he could sue for slander!

I do not find either of them vile. I think Vick's mistreatment of animals was horrendous, but I do not think he is a vile person himself. As for Rush Limbaugh well this is too long

• river

Interesting question---I have listened to Rush and feel that it is not hate he is preaching, More like asking questions that need to be delt with. Its easy to attack Rush but not as easy to say why he is vile..

Michael is a gifted athlete who made some horrendous mistakes. I think perhaps his upbringing or people he was close to influenced his actions in a distorted way. He did go to jail for his choices, and is making a new go of his 2nd chance.

Neither his vile, just humans tryin to make it---

Wait, the coin is in the air - Vick.

• ?

Vick

You. Rush Limbaugh does not peach hate nor prey on any innocent people. If you had actually ever listened to his program you would be well aware of this. Try listening to him for two weeks every day for three hours and then come back here and post an honest review.

This is what hardcore leftists do to people that don't agree with them. Slander and destroy.

And your "sources" nothing but hateful rumors spread by hateful people. I would be cautious in citing rumor as your source.

point out one specific comment that rush made that was predicated on hate. just one and use it in the context that rush did. as far as vick is concerned, i can forgive the guy but he has to do the right thing from now on. he was too stupid to know dog fighting was wrong, now he knows.

You do realize you are giving Rush "press" you try to inject your own idea of humor or comparison but in the end you are doing just what you wish would not happen his name is getting out there.

You should really try to spend your limited intellect on some important issues other then a blowhard pundit.

• Dogfighting is animal cruelty. it's wrong.

However, Racism is Mankind cruelty. RACE Hate equals human beings dying. I'm sorry but I value human life more.