Where are the Yahoo! police when you want them?

I've noticed some questions that when I click on them they are shown to have been deleted. Shouldn't the Yahoo! coordinators be able to go through the questions and delete the ones that participants have already deleted themselves so there won't be any "traffic jams"?

Thanks Cliff, I'm well aware of that after getting violations needlessly. What I was referring to is a simple math question where someone wanted to convert 66 1/4 inches to centimeters. I was going to help and provide a conversion chart, but when I click on the question it says it has been deleted and has been for a month.

• Favorite Answer

there is a fine line between trolls and yahoo police...be careful...be very careful..myaha ha ha!

edit.....understood and clarified my friend

Ollie say they spilt coffee on their keyboards and got their donut crumbs stuck between delete and F13.

LOL@ Abbie. The first thing i thought of was the yahoo donut shop. LOL

they are probably stuffing their faces with coffee and donuts