DAR
DAR asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Ron Paul supporters and Constitutionalists, did you see this video on Lindsay Graham v. Ron Paul? Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gm2pH58KSc

Youtube thumbnail

That's about where I am, actually. Either the GOP becomes truly conservative, or I'm out of here. And I've been in the GOP for decades.

What do you think?

Apostle, you are entitled to your opinion, but he is actually a massive free trader, had that term not been bastardized by those supplanting free trade with institutionalized trade preferences for the international special interests in terrible bills like NAFTA, etc. He just doesn't want to bully people and doesn't think the govt is entitled to use our money to do it.

Trust me, maybe, but we are the ones with principles. We can be counted on. Which also means, we aren't going to vote for any other kind. So, to stick together, maybe the others should look into candidates who have principles.

Favorite Answer

Yes, and Ron Paul split off enough conservatives to assure an Obama win. It's a catch 22, Ron Paul is the only real constitutionalists in the Senate and has my heart, the problem is he hasn't the numbers to win unless he gets the Republican nomination. Lindsey Gramn is like Arlan Specter who was constantly elected since he was a republican. Specter finally put on the donkey shirt and so should Gramn. PS..I voted Ron Paul. There are a couple senators in that may step up to the plate in 2012, that will depend on the 2010 results. The folks that hated Bush enough to vote in the most liberal president in history are already having buyers remorse.

Bottom line is .......... People are tired of the charades being played by these elitist reps regardless of what side of the aisle they are from. This RINO is playing party politics with the most principled conservative in congress. You may not care for RP but the man doesn't pull any punches he tells it exactly the way it is. God Bless him for it!

Lindsay Graham is no conservative. He's useless. Ron Paul has principles.

Voting for a Republican is too much like voting for a Demo(n)crat, and I'm not perverted enough to vote for a Demo(n)crat !

"Lindsey" Graham.

What a SISSY!

EDIT: Zzzzzzz, I'm starting to get tired of people calling Ron Paul an isolationist.

If anything, our aggressive foreign policy is what isolated us from the rest of the world.

And he is for free trade...............just not warmongering.

I think I'm a fan of this southernavenger guy.

I just want to say "Excellent video!". It puts them all in perspective.

Source(s): Viewed it.