Ron Paul supporters and Constitutionalists, did you see this video on Lindsay Graham v. Ron Paul? Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gm2pH58K...

That's about where I am, actually. Either the GOP becomes truly conservative, or I'm out of here. And I've been in the GOP for decades.

What do you think?
Update: Apostle, you are entitled to your opinion, but he is actually a massive free trader, had that term not been bastardized by those supplanting free trade with institutionalized trade preferences for the international special interests in terrible bills like NAFTA, etc. He just doesn't want to bully people and... show more Apostle, you are entitled to your opinion, but he is actually a massive free trader, had that term not been bastardized by those supplanting free trade with institutionalized trade preferences for the international special interests in terrible bills like NAFTA, etc. He just doesn't want to bully people and doesn't think the govt is entitled to use our money to do it.
Update 2: Trust me, maybe, but we are the ones with principles. We can be counted on. Which also means, we aren't going to vote for any other kind. So, to stick together, maybe the others should look into candidates who have principles.