Chicago Il Haunted house, $50 if you make it through, any ideas?

I've heard of a Haunted House in Chicago, IL that costs like $50 or some other high amount, but you get your money back if you manage to get through the entire thing. Anyone have any ideas as to the name, location, operation times, cost, or just their website if they have one? Or does anyone know if this Haunted House used to exist but has stopped operating? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Sorry to say, but this place has never and does not exist. It's been a myth that's been floating around about Chicago for decades. Go here for some details.

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/hoax1.php

There may be a multi floor haunted house, but they cannot scratch you, pull your hair or in any other way harm/touch you. It's just not allowed at any haunted house, especially one that big. If you live in the Chicago area and you want to check out a good Haunted House and are willing to make an hour or so drive, send me a message and I'll give you the website for the Haunted House I work at. We're ranked in the top 10 in the nation and we've had people come all the way from South Carolina just to go through our park.

Go to www.hauntedhousechicago.com,it should show you at least 10 of them that you can look over.Hope this is of some help,Happy Haunting!