Name of this fantasy movie from the 80's?
When I was really young, I remember seeing a movie in the theater and can't for the life of me remember what it is. It was live-action, not animated.
1) The villain turned kids into crows.
2) Villian was in a castle and the crows flew around it.
3) Villain had a heart of stone, I think, literally.
4) Hero was a boy
5) I vaguely remember a white horse or maybe even a unicorn/pegasus
I appreciate any help. It's been driving me nuts for years!
- MeaghanLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Mio In the Land of Faraway (1987): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093543/
"A young boy named Bosse lives in misery with his cruel old aunt and uncle, until one night, he is whisked away to the magical land of Faraway. He finds that his real father is the king, and he is Prince Mio. Along with his friend JumJum, he sets out to defeat the evil knight Kato, and free the children that Kato has enslaved."
Starring a very young Christian Bale.