MJ Fans-The Moonwalk Book?

Hey guys, does anyone know if Michael's book, Moonwalk is going to be re-released (or has been) because I heard something about it going to be somewhere? And do any shops sell it, because I've searched in Waterstones and places like that I and I can't find it. I know you get get it online but I wondered if shops had it.

Thanks, and love you all MJ family <3

QUESTION-Who's Lovin You or I'll Be There?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

yea it was re released oct 13. :))

im gonna buy it today finally !

go to barnes and nobels

thats where i went and they told me i could pre order it or buy when it came out in oct 13. hope you find it :))

ill be there, that song always makes me cry, it really touches my heart <3

• 4 years ago

Moonwalk was written by Michael Jackson as well as his poem book Dancing the Dream!

• 1 decade ago

Oh I'm really sorry I don't know babe!! None of his books are even here (except 3 that I saw, and which were out after his death - editors trying to spin money out of us - those books cost an arm and a leg!).

But do you want to read that book first before buying??

Email me if you do. =)

EDIT: I'll always choose I'll Be There..i think! I haven't heard the other song yet.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know where they sell i n stores. I went online because i think that's the best place to go to that they do have it.They even have the 1888 copy on Ebay. Love you too. The answer to your question is; i like both songs. Good Luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It's been re-released. It came out this past Tuesday on the 13th.

I had pre-ordered on Amazon but then I cancelled it. I just ran to BORDERS to get it because I couldn't wait for it to be shipped.

That book is chockful of mouth-watering pics of MJ!!!

BTW, it was a New York Times bestseller when it was originally released in 1988.

FAVE: Who's Loving You?

• 1 decade ago

Yep you heard right. The book is going to be re-released

OH

I think you can already buy it!

I didn't know!

look - https://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/display...

Waterstones will have it I think on the 28th October I heard, in shops anyway, I asked and they said that was the date.

Who's Lovin' You

• 1 decade ago

Hey!

Its realeased the 22nd October over in the UK.

Amazon are shipping it from then and also HMV will definatloey have it in stock

I'll be there :D

• yes its going to be released...

oh and btw George Clooney is like 47 or something not much of a difference...and its our own choice...

Who's Loving You...

• 1 decade ago

probably so. it did not seem like such a bad book. most of the time, you have situations where the books are critically acclaimed.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You realize your love is a for a man in his 50s....

Creepy?

oh yeah....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.