MJ Fans-The Moonwalk Book?

Hey guys, does anyone know if Michael's book, Moonwalk is going to be re-released (or has been) because I heard something about it going to be somewhere? And do any shops sell it, because I've searched in Waterstones and places like that I and I can't find it. I know you get get it online but I wondered if shops had it.

Thanks, and love you all MJ family <3

QUESTION-Who's Lovin You or I'll Be There?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

yea it was re released oct 13. :))

im gonna buy it today finally !

go to barnes and nobels

thats where i went and they told me i could pre order it or buy when it came out in oct 13. hope you find it :))

ill be there, that song always makes me cry, it really touches my heart <3

Moonwalk was written by Michael Jackson as well as his poem book Dancing the Dream!

Oh I'm really sorry I don't know babe!! None of his books are even here (except 3 that I saw, and which were out after his death - editors trying to spin money out of us - those books cost an arm and a leg!).

But do you want to read that book first before buying??

Email me if you do. =)

EDIT: I'll always choose I'll Be There..i think! I haven't heard the other song yet.

I don't know where they sell i n stores. I went online because i think that's the best place to go to that they do have it.They even have the 1888 copy on Ebay. Love you too. The answer to your question is; i like both songs. Good Luck!

• It's been re-released. It came out this past Tuesday on the 13th.

I had pre-ordered on Amazon but then I cancelled it. I just ran to BORDERS to get it because I couldn't wait for it to be shipped.

That book is chockful of mouth-watering pics of MJ!!!

BTW, it was a New York Times bestseller when it was originally released in 1988.

FAVE: Who's Loving You?

Yep you heard right. The book is going to be re-released

OH

I think you can already buy it!

I didn't know!

look - https://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/display...

Waterstones will have it I think on the 28th October I heard, in shops anyway, I asked and they said that was the date.

Who's Lovin' You

Hey!

Its realeased the 22nd October over in the UK.

Amazon are shipping it from then and also HMV will definatloey have it in stock

I'll be there :D

• yes its going to be released...

oh and btw George Clooney is like 47 or something not much of a difference...and its our own choice...

Who's Loving You...

probably so. it did not seem like such a bad book. most of the time, you have situations where the books are critically acclaimed.

You realize your love is a for a man in his 50s....

Creepy?

oh yeah....