Why don't hispanic women want to date Asian guys?

I know this isn't the case for every Latina because I have seen Asian men with Latin women. However,for the most part why do Latin ladies look down on Asian men as being unattractive, nerdy, and what not? Not all Asian men are alike. There are some out there who are athletic, attractive, wanting to have a Latin wife, and will do what it takes to make her happy.

• Favorite Answer

I was with this Chinese guy in my HIGH SCHOOL .. LOL he was athletic and SMART... BUT he did not like me hahaha

I'm hispanic and very attracted to asian guys they're my number one preference but actually asian guys tend not to date girls other than asian . Or white. It's sad :( because they don't know that Hispanics find them attractive, I sure as hell do!

Source(s): Hispanic girl
  • Alice

Not all asian guys prefer white women. I am an asian guy and I prefere whoever shares more common things with me whether she is white or hispanic.

some asian men are unattractive and nerdy but not all of them, that's a generalization you're right, because that's what you think of a asian guy...where i live there's the biggest asian population in all of north america and i've seen some super hottt guys, that i would probably date but they wouldn't find me attractive...

anyways i'm not a latina...so i kinda didn't answer you're question...but i'm sure there is some girls who like asian guys

im part latina and im with an asian guy..... i think the latinas are attracted to verility and passion while many asians hide the feelings and are somewhat aloof?

I'm latina. I've never seen one that's caught my eye.

i cant speak for women, BUT why dont asian women want to date hispanic guys?

i might add, it might be messed up, but its reality. hispanic parents arent too fond of dating or marrying with other.. you know.. races

nah i see plenty of cambodians and filies with latinas

• jukioo

because their are shallow poeple out their. forget about them.