Why don't hispanic women want to date Asian guys?

I know this isn't the case for every Latina because I have seen Asian men with Latin women. However,for the most part why do Latin ladies look down on Asian men as being unattractive, nerdy, and what not? Not all Asian men are alike. There are some out there who are athletic, attractive, wanting to have a Latin wife, and will do what it takes to make her happy.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I was with this Chinese guy in my HIGH SCHOOL .. LOL he was athletic and SMART... BUT he did not like me hahaha

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm hispanic and very attracted to asian guys they're my number one preference but actually asian guys tend not to date girls other than asian . Or white. It's sad :( because they don't know that Hispanics find them attractive, I sure as hell do!

Source(s): Hispanic girl
  • Alice
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Not all asian guys prefer white women. I am an asian guy and I prefere whoever shares more common things with me whether she is white or hispanic.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

some asian men are unattractive and nerdy but not all of them, that's a generalization you're right, because that's what you think of a asian guy...where i live there's the biggest asian population in all of north america and i've seen some super hottt guys, that i would probably date but they wouldn't find me attractive...

anyways i'm not a latina...so i kinda didn't answer you're question...but i'm sure there is some girls who like asian guys

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

im part latina and im with an asian guy..... i think the latinas are attracted to verility and passion while many asians hide the feelings and are somewhat aloof?

• 1 decade ago

I'm latina. I've never seen one that's caught my eye.

• 1 decade ago

i cant speak for women, BUT why dont asian women want to date hispanic guys?

i might add, it might be messed up, but its reality. hispanic parents arent too fond of dating or marrying with other.. you know.. races

• 1 decade ago

nah i see plenty of cambodians and filies with latinas

• jukioo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

because their are shallow poeple out their. forget about them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.