MAKEMUSIC FINALE 2010 TORRENT?! WILL AWARD BEST ANSWER ASAP?

Does anyone know where I can find a torrent for the program finale 2010. I've been searching for so long, and I really need it. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it. I will award a best answer extremely fast!

Thank you so much!

Favorite Answer

Searching...

i have been looking for a torrent for this for months and after maybe 100's of sites i have found nothing. they are all just virus' and stuff and the ones that actually work don't give you any keygens. i dont think there is anything out there. i wasted a lot of time trying to find it. but i will let you know as soon as possible wen i do

Finale 2010 Torrent

• Amanda

sweet post it on youtube ur gonna b famoussssish hehe try to take it the same pose sort of everyday in the same spot, so it would be like days passing by while I sit here infront of you. ahhaa :} GOOD LUCK! I like tried to do the pictures but it gets hard I never rlly started I don't think lol!

wow