Has anyone tried homeopathic cures for depression?

I know this is really weird and i should probably see a doctor, but I simply can't afford it. I've already been diagnosed with depression. I'm always so sad and crying. I can't stop thinking about loved ones who've died. It's so bad I've gained about 50 pounds. I feel like everyone... show more I know this is really weird and i should probably see a doctor, but I simply can't afford it. I've already been diagnosed with depression. I'm always so sad and crying. I can't stop thinking about loved ones who've died. It's so bad I've gained about 50 pounds. I feel like everyone hates me, ALL THE TIME. I'm always paranoid people are talking about me and making fun of me. I'm so messed up right now, it's to the point where it's putting my relationship with my boyfriend of 3 years at risk. I'm scared to leave our bedroom because I'm ashamed of myself and I feel like everyone hates me. And please, I'm completely serious. This is everyday for me, and I'm trying to find a way to make life easier without going in debt for doctors and tests and counselors. I've researched a little into homeopathic remedies, but I would like to hear input from people who have tried them, or know people who have. If you feel like the matter is personal, but are still kind enough to try and help, email me. Thank you.
Update: I'm not on any birth control. I do exercise daily, as well as follow a well-balanced diet. I take vitamin supplements and Omega-3. I've tried Medicaid, but according to them I make too much money. I live in Fairfax County, Virginia, and it's really hard to find anything free. As far as suicide,... show more I'm not on any birth control. I do exercise daily, as well as follow a well-balanced diet. I take vitamin supplements and Omega-3. I've tried Medicaid, but according to them I make too much money. I live in Fairfax County, Virginia, and it's really hard to find anything free. As far as suicide, I've often thought about it, but could never do it.
Update 2: The problem is, I can't afford a doctor. It's not a "don't want to" I simply cannot afford it, living pacheck to paycheck