I'm planning a trip to Europe any suggestions but not the UK, Spain, Italy, and France.?

My top choices would be Germany, Poland, Turkey, or Egypt even though it's in Africa.

Favorite Answer

Yay, I vote for Turkey! You can complete the southern part of Europe on the map. :) Turkey is a summer destination for foreign tourists actually, but there are a number of good places to see when it's not too cold or hot. One of them is Istanbul, European Capital of Cultural in 2010. It was referred in "Unforgettable Things Before You Die" by BBC Books, especially titling crossing the two continents, from Asia to Europe.

The website ErAs suggested you to check is pretty good. On the other hand, you may find many other sites to help you. I don't know your accommodation preferences, but still I may suggest you to sign up in www.couchsurfing.com. This is a site for traveling in a cheap and friendly way. Don't forget that people in Turkey are famous for being hospitable.

Have fun!

I wouldn't say $4000 is a lot... the countries you are going to are the most expensive countries in europe. $4000 american dollars leaves you with a less than 50 euros budget per day which I think is do-able but definitely not "a lot of money". If you make most of your meals at home, don't drink out, and walk a lot then you will be able to do it. If you want to add another country then I would suggest a balkan country such as Croatia or Bulgaria - You can do lots of free sightseeing of both countries because they are so naturally beautiful and both have a lot of history. Croatia is cheaper than the other countries you are going to and Bulgaria is even cheaper than Croatia. I think these countries have a lot to offer in terms of tourism but just havent been discovered like Italy, france etc yet my biggest piece of advice is bring as much money as you can... have fun :)

Belgium: Brugge & Brussels. The Netherlands: Amsterdam & Rotterdam. Czech Republic: Prague. Greece: The Greek Islands.

Google some of the cities you are interested in, look up pictures and read more about them..

Germany is a great choice. I really wish I could have seen more cities in Germany while I was in Europe. My sister lived in Berlin for 7 years and now she is back living in a small city up by the Baltic Sea.

Anyways, have a great trip!

Germany sounds good. Add The Netherlands and visit Amsterdam.

• ErAs

Choose Turkey for cheaper and still fair holiday. Top favourite cities are Istanbul, Antalya, Izmir, and Ankara.

Just search google, im sure you can find many things. Also;

http://www.goturkey.com/index.php?lng=en

---

btw, I suppose you went to UK since you dont choose it. if yes, do you have any info website for UK just like the one I linked? Im going there next week. :)

lol belgium lmao. its just a commuter country, nothing to do there. and brussels? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

what u want to do is go to iceland or ireland! iceland and ireland brothers 4 ever :)

vienna and prague( the most beautiful city in europe)