I cannot find the "Stars and Stripes" crazy lenses. I have searched and searched. Anyone know where I could?

Ok, I have searched and searched and guess what, searched some more. I am in the national guard and I would love to have a pair of these. I seen coopervision use to have them and soft lens inc. also but they no long make them I guess cause they are not listed for sale anywhere. This is driving me crazy, so does... show more Ok, I have searched and searched and guess what, searched some more. I am in the national guard and I would love to have a pair of these. I seen coopervision use to have them and soft lens inc. also but they no long make them I guess cause they are not listed for sale anywhere. This is driving me crazy, so does anyone know where I might find a pair of these things??
1 answer 1