What else could I read?

My all-time favorite book is A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I also enjoy books like Johnny Tremain, The Witch of Blackbird Pond, Where the Red Fern Grows, Pippi Longstocking, Carry On Mr. Bowditch, and The Anybodies. What else could I read?

Scratch The Anybodies from that list.

• Favorite Answer

When I saw you had read A Little Princess, I just wanted to give you my list =)

13 little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson --that was a very good book

Holes by Louis Sachar --that was also a good book. I read the book before the movie came out. I was reading this during Hurricane Isabel. My mom had picked it up when I wasn't reading it. When I wanted to read it again, she didn't want to put it down. She wanted to rip the book in half so she could keep reading, and so she could shut me up. lol. and no, I wouldn't let her do that. I don't remember who go the book though.....

Secret life of the Bees by Sue Monk Kidd --that I read way before the movie came out. very good book.

The Blue Mirror by Kathe Koja----I skipped gym class in high school to finish this one =)

Hate You by Graham McNamee-----I skipped gym class again to finish this one

Med Center by Diane Hoh----this is a very addicting series.

The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett---I watched that movie so many times as a little girl, but the book was just as addicting. I loved it. I had this book in my history book when I should have been studying for finals back in the 10th grade.

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks-----I cried so hard while reading this that my mom was telling me to just stop reading it. But I didn't. I just couldn't. I personally hate the movie. They changed some things that just contradicted things in the book

The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton ---this may have been on a school's reading list you have had or may have....but it's one of my favorite books to read. One of my friends use to love reading this over and over again in class in the 7th grade. And she'd just burst into tears. And my teacher would be like...'Taylor, It's just a verb...oh, not that book again.'

Waiting for Sarah by Bruce McBay-----also a very good book. I read this during class.

A Well-Timed Enchantment by Vivian Vande Velde-----I happen to love a lot of her books. Such as Companions of the Night---my all time favorite book.

Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell ---It's a classic =)

Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte ----Also a very good classic. It was a 10th grade book. I listened to it on disk. But I've read it many times since then.

Midnighters by Scott Westerfeld --that's a good series.

Uglies by scott westerfeld ---another good series

All American girl by Meg Cabot---I loved this book so much, I took it with me to a school assembly. I didn’t care if I got stares =p

Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber---I love this series =)

Lord of the Flies by William Golding----It was a 10th grade school book. I loved it. I have read it over again.

The Stand by Stephen King---Very good book

The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald---I read this fairly quickly. I loved it.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen----Another classic

I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan----I stayed up all night on a school night finishing this. Couldn't put it down.

My Dog Skip by Willie Morris-----I have not read this, but I saw the movie. Books are always better though, right? It was the first movie I ever cried at, and it was in a movie theater.

=)

Happie reading

answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200910...

Source(s): my 2nd personality

i did no longer study it, inspite of the shown fact that that's stable to appreciate. i'm hoping they bypass that regulation. each physique is so speedy to assert that "fetuses" are not alive and crud like that. This in basic terms provides extra help to the argument that babies in the womb are alive and are extra human than some could think of. I recommend, for one element, they have a heartbeat from 8 weeks and that they pass of their very own unfastened will. plant life are seen alive and that they could't pass around and that they truthfully have not got heartbeats. additionally, in basic terms so each physique is familiar with, this learn remains being carried out and the scientist has discovered that at a minimum so a strategies babies of 17 weeks can sense soreness. they are nonetheless achieving examine and the age will extra suitable than probable come down even further than that.

Based on what you've read already, I'm thinking "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn," & "Five Little Peppers,"