What are some fun things to do during an earthquake?

Living in sunny California and having earthquakes I would like to have even more fun in my life. Plus there's the big one due. I know, I know, get under a table and let all the fun pass. Well I might want to do something fun. So, any ideas. Like, riding a bike, swimming, trampoline, coke and mentos, ANYTHING. Throw your ideas at me!

Favorite Answer

Having sex during an earthquake is fun, because you don't need to do the work! Convenient!

Well. This is a very odd question. Lol. You can do basically anything while your in an earthquake if its just rumbles and nothing else. i would recommend if you get lots of people together, capture the flag, nerf/airsoft guns. All depending on how old you are.

Source(s): Self Experiance

playing around with an earthquake is kinda dangerous haha but maybe have a contest with a friend to see who can stay standing the longest??