What's a good song for my brother?

My little brother means the world to me and he recently got into an accident. He fell on his rollerblades and split his chin open and had to get 4 stitches. He was such a brave little boy, he didn't cry at all. But I don't live with him. He lives on the other side of the US cause I live with my dad and he lives with my mom. And he's only 12 so I'm really proud of him. I wanted to sing him a song telling him how much I love him and stuff. Are there any good songs that I can sing to him and put on youtube so he could see? This would really really help. Thank you

Favorite Answer

Joy, he is incredibly lucky to have you a sister. I'm sure he will love whatever you do for him, its incredibly sweet. Its hard to answer the question specifically because I dont know what kinda music you (or him) would like. Google 'love songs' - not that you are going to sing him some love song, he's your brother - but you'll see other songs that kinda fit in that category which are more about friendship and missing someone.

• Nikki

Eight Days a Week by the Beatles...really cute song!

• Eire7

he ain't heavy he's my brother