Favorite quote or movie quote?

Just give me a quote. Preferably a movie quote. It can be funny or serious. Doesn't matter. Which ever one I like best gets the reward =)

Favorite Answer

Hey Mac can you tell me how to get to Redbud? How’d you know my name was Mac I just guessed? Then why don’t you guess your way to Redbud

Funny Farm

• lutz

Funny Farm Quotes

• Grace

"...our pets HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!" "According to the map we've only gone about four inches. You know, I don't think we have enough gas money." BOTH FROM DUMB AND DUMBER... "Apparently they give a lot fewer D-pluses than D-minuses. It's not a grade they like to give out. I'll tell you that right now." "No offence, but if I sent a picture of your mom to some of my buddies at school, she'd definitely be *****-of-the-month." "hey I tell you what, you can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there but wouldn't you rather take his word for it?" FROM TOMMY BOY. two greatest movies EVER!!!!

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

(in the Devil's Snare)

Hermione: Stop moving, both of you. This is devil's snare! You have to relax. If you don't, it'll only kill you faster!

Ron: Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!

Dumbledore

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live...

Dumbledore

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

A Walk To Remember

Dean: If there is a greater power, why is it he can't get you a new sweater?

Jamie: Because, he's too busy looking for your brain.

Jamie: Ya know, I was getting along with everything fine. I accepted it, and then you happened! I do not need a reason to be angry with God

right now, i'm really in love with a quote from the show LOST. it was said in their season 5 finale by michael emerson. great acting. michael emerson won an emmy for his role and gained great praise for this scene. i dunno, i find this quote relatable at the moment.

ok. the quote is..

"Oh... so now, after all this time, you've decided to stop ignoring me. 35 years I lived on this island, and all I ever heard was your name over and over. Richard would bring me your instructions - all those slips of paper, all those lists - and I never questioned anything. I did as I was told. But when I dared to ask to see you myself, I was told, "You have to wait. You have to be patient." But when HE asked to see you? He gets marched straight up here as if was Moses. So... why him? Hmm? What was it that was so wrong with me? What about me?"

The movie Norbit starring Eddie Murphy. His wife Rasputia lol

Teen Attendant: Excuse me ma'am. We have a 300 pound weight limit.

Rasputia: I don't weigh no damn 300 pounds. I weigh 165! How YOU doin'? "

Source(s): imdb.com

I like this quote from the movie Juno

Juno MacGuff: You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.

i have a lot, but i really like in the movie Enough with Jennifer Lopez, and her husband calls, and he says "Hello, is this my Croissant", (or something like that)

and then Jennifer Lopez says, "No it's your loaf of Bread"

haha, I LOVED THAT!

"They say there is just enough religion in the world to make men hate each other, but not enough to make them love."

- Louis Cyphre, "Angel Heart"

"How do you shoot the Devil in the back? What if you miss?"

- Roger (Verbal) Kint, "The Usual Suspects"

.

• kerri

Wow! Thank you! exactly what I was looking for. I tried looking for the answer on other websites but I couldn't find them.