Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificTaiwan · 1 decade ago

STRICTLY romantic Taiwanese dramas?

Hey, there. Lately I've been watching my share of Taiwanese dramas and I wanted to know if you guys could recommend me some.

I'd like a Taiwanese drama that is PRIMARILY ROMANTIC. A bit of humor is okay, but not too much, because I like the romance to be very serious.

The romantic dramas that I recently watched were:

- Devil Beside You (I didn't like this one too much. Too strange.)

- Why Why Love (Liked it.)

- Smiling Pasta (Loved.)

- My Lucky Star (LOVED.)

I haven't watched many romantic ones because I haven't found any worthy! Like the last two that I listed, I like dramas that are basically centered around the romance more than anything else.

Thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

I liked Go Fried Rice! (Rolling Love)

actually I just liked it cuz genie zhuos and in and i think she looks really cute. she was also cute as muo li in Romantic Princess.

anyways, yea, ive seen why why love. i dont like mike he. he looks kinda mean even tho hes hot.

i really didnt like smiling pasta either cuz its sooo corny. sorry. i really hate cyndi wang's red hair in there. too bright.

have u seen the It started with the kiss I and II?

they're kinda old but classic and really centered on romance.

u can also watch love and bread. thats again joe cheng and ariel lin.

there are also others but they're all corny.

Source(s): a nongay taiwanese american guy who wishes he can have a taiwanese girl with huge eyes.

IT STARTED WITH A KISS

and THEY KISS AGAIN (called IT STARTED WITH A KISS 2 also)

are really worth to watch...

the first may a bit like fairy tales but the story is so nice when it proceeds to season 2 ! u must watch the first before the second season..

^_* i like these two so much!!! the only two taiwanese dramas that i like~~~~ lots of thing that u could learn from it (if u watch it more than once.. hehe)