how do I let an Ebay buyer know when I have shipped the item?

I'm a new seller on Ebay and need to know how I let the buyer know that I have shipped the item they have won.

Favorite Answer

You can either send an email through the 'CONTACT BUYER' in the item's listing page or send the buyer an email direct through your own email account.

Conduct your business so it reflects well on you and BE professional -

An email like the following may work for you:

Hi Buyer’s FIRST NAME HERE, (always use their first name)

Just to keep you updated……………………….

First, thanks for your prompt payment! I mailed your widget this morning via USPS Priority Mail from Schickshinny, PA. You should receive it Saturday or Monday. I have also posted positive feedback for you. Please do the same for me if everything is satisfactory when your widget arrives. If, however, you are displeased with your purchase and you feel the item is not as I described it, please email me. I will rectify the situation to your satisfaction.

Again, thanks for bidding and congratulations on winning!

It has been a pleasure!

Regards,

Your name here

you need to gets a commission for the article in the past you deliver it. the customer assumes you will deliver it in accordance on your transport time and the service transit time for the article on the itemizing.

You can let them know through Ebay's system or send them a message directly.