Could Michael Moore own an NFL team if he wanted to?

Rush could not do it. Could Michael Moor do it.

Favorite Answer

I highly doubt it. The NFL doesn't want owners who they feel would look to create controversies and side dramas that would endanger the brand.

No.

Michael Moore is a polarizing figure, and the NFL is not looking to ailienate anyone.

Is it more likely that Moore would be an owner before Rush? Yes. That's just because A.) Michael Moore is not an admited racist and B.) There are very few players who would refuse to play under his ownership.

Sure he could....if he had the money. I would not oppose it either - no matter how much I do not like the person.

Its unfortunate that those with differing political views get the most extreme insults available. When I think of racism, I think of lynchings, discrimination, and hate. Rush is arrogant, outspoken, at times crude, and maybe even a little prejudiced, but everyone has prejudices. He is not hateful. Unfortunately, those with small minds resolve to call him hateful and racist because they do not have the capacity to argue his ideas.

He has about the same chance as Rush does. Little to none. If he tried the right would pitch a fit just like the left did when Rush tried. Time for a third party.

Nobody has a "right" to be able to own an NFL team. If the owners and players union do not want you then you are out. It is the same as if you started your own private business. You can decide who you want to partner with. In my opinion they both are extremists and I would not want a national product associated with their names that I was invested in.

Of course. He is a hero of the Socialist, anti-American controlled press. I'm sure Obama would support that lying tub of whale fat.

Listen to these liberals and their new excuse, that it was the owners- yeah right! The owners knuckled under because they know the whole liberal press would trash the brand, and Jesse Jackson would march on Washington.

Source(s): Welcome to Obama's America!
  • I think he could. He's good at persuading people to give him what he wants, and he is a very smart man. I think he has better things to do though unfortunately.

The trolls are jumping on this issue. Now we are going to pick out any and every controvrsial public figure and ask the same question about him or her.

All I have to say on this, I said on the Al Sharpton / Jesse Jackson version of this question. See the link here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AmlNJ...

Source(s): Good luck, God Bless, and please, let's not see fifty versions of the same questions whose answer breaks down into racial nonsense. Please.
  • Rob B

No, because no team could afford to have him at the buffet in the Owner's box.

Don't care but at least he isn't a racist like Limbaugh. He has said so many hateful things against minorities