Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I choose Kim! But I saw Eva Herzigova on the tv last night and she was saying that this was not a good time in life, but she was not that size anymore. She promotes good healthy lifestyles the same as Kim Kardashian.

Kim, even though she's had some plastic surgery. at least she looks real. The other girl's body is ok but i feel like if I were to hug her she'd snap in half

neither but Eva Herzigova ones fat and the other looks like a man

Well, the first one has curves in the right places, and if you care about your figure, you'd know that they're important. The second one is just skin and bones. Nothing is less attractive than a stick insect. So, I'll go with the first one (:

• ?

kim is a bit chunky but she loos better than eva

Kim!

Eva is too thin for my tastes, so I prefer the first one.

And where do you fit in?

Kim definatly she has some curves on her and thats always good

I choose Kim, if I have too. At least she has some meat on her bones.

kim