Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysHalloween · 1 decade ago

Do you really believe that Halloween night is the night that spirits walk among us?

Favorite Answer

I don't believe that spirits just walk among us on just Halloween night I think they are always walking among us no matter what holiday or day it is. : )

Source(s): Experience : )

I agree with Chelsea, they just walk among us even more on Halloween [:

definite, God is a Spirit and people who worship Him ought to worship him in spirit and in reality. we are spirits and we are only clothed with a fleshly domicile. For we try against no longer against flesh and blood, yet against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this worldwide, against religious wickedness in extreme places, EPH 6:12. As we advance in grace, the religious conflict in basic terms will enhance. As we pass forward and alter into mature Christians, the conflict would not get gained; it gets extra suitable. In GAL 5:17 we study, "For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and those are opposite the single to the different: so as that ye won't be able to do the flaws that ye could." The Psalmist understood the days of darkness and of sunshine as a results of his religious conflict. hear to what he says in PSA 139:7-11, "Whither shall i pass from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou artwork there: if I make my mattress in hell, behold, thou artwork there. If I take the wings of the morning, and stay in the uttermost factors of the sea; Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy top hand shall carry me. If I say, relatively the darkness shall conceal me; even the evening would be mild approximately me." The definition of Spirit(s): "wind" or "breath", invisible; nonmaterial area of guy(as adversarial to physique or flesh); an evilpresence which could very own or effect a guy or woman; an innovations-set, temper or disposition; a supernatural being. There are 2 varieties of spirits, stable and evil and we've not got something to worry approximately evil spirits if Christ dwells interior of you: extra suitable is He that's in me, than he that's in the worldwide 1John4:4