Vast age gap - 38. Older woman and Younger man.?

She is in her 59. I am dating a OW and we have good s** relationship also. what to do?

Best Answer

do nothing just carry on :)

you love each other, your relationship is healthy

21 years difference doesnt matter when you're both adults in a strong healthy relationship:)

ignore other people

if youre famil loves you they will be fine

good luck:)

hope i helped.x

• Unless you want her to die b4 you can have any children Sure!!!

The pros and cons of dating an older woman

Pros:Probably has tons of experience,Smart,Makes you feel young, Idk what else

Cons:Death b4 you turn a certain age, kids, may think she's better than you, break bones, i could go on and on

If you honestly love her then go for it but if i were u i'd take my chances with someone younger and ...... ummm if your only in it for a s** relationship get a life......... no offensse

What do you mean what to do? If you're both having a great time together, vibe well, and have mind blowing sex then keep on keeping on. I'm 29 and my man is 45 and not only do we connect well but he's the best sex I ever had in my life.

wait.....you mean theres a 38 year difference (which makes you 21) or you are 38?

Either way your legal. Do what makes you happy

• =]♥

Age is just a number =]

unless your like a child or something lol

Do you like a nice cup of tea? Don't we all, but do you really want to replace her dentures after each sip?

• If your happy and not uncomfortable then you should stay with her... If you are ashamed to be with her in person. . Then its not meant to be.. .

Sounds sweet. Make sure she puts her teeth back in when you kiss her...

...From no hair......to gray hair. 9 - 99

I guess there's no stopping you then

doesnt matter if u LOVE her go for it!