How do you know that Jesus wasn't the Devils Child?

It doesn't matter how much good Jesus did, if he gets your soul in the end, than his purpose was served. ie "you can only get to God through me" So if Jesus was the Devil's Son, he sure is collecting a lot of people.

He "died for mans sins" seems to be a promotion to commit more sins. It would explain the untamed violence that the religion has caused for 2k years since his death.

idca

How do you know the rules of being the Devil? Oh right, the new testament told you. *the one that Satan wrote*

Canadian

The question is valid.

Gary P

If the New Testament was promoted by the Devils Son, don't you think that this would be said to mislead you? The Bible even admits that God lets the Devil have his reign.

Gary P

Why wouldn't evil be so willing to make the same sacrifices? It looks like it worked though.

Gary P

Valirie, but you don't know do you? Maybe your worshipping Satans Son and not realizing it.

• Stella
    Favorite Answer

Good question, and one that never seems to get a good enough answer. :)

After all, they claim those who don't follow their exact brand of religion are "being deceived," not caring how arrogant, condescending and insulting that is to the intelligence of anyone over age 4. But they also ignore the fact that if *we* can be deceived, so can *they.* And that *none* of us have any proof to back up our religious beliefs.

Source(s): Hellenic Polytheist

Do you know I have a list of reasons why I believe in God and well I have a story to tell

I once worked at a childrens hospital with mentally ill children and there was an certified minister and she was atheist, and for every child that asked for a preist or minister to talk to for their faith, she'd take and mix scriptures and read it to them and then use it to tell them that there is no God

For these mentally ill children that had little or no happiness that wanted to beleive in someone and she took that away from them woth a smile, it is different when you do that to an adult but to a child then you must be one evil son of a gun, if evil is god and the jesus is the devil, and that equals good works then I'll be more than happy to belive for that reason if I lose every other reason to believe, maybe I'll have a good place in hell If I am wrong about heaven.

Well through that definition I have got to be the Devil's little one. As I it sounds as if wish to deliver out the satan's want the Devil have got to be very involved with reality, justice and honesty. Perhaps Christians are at the flawed part of the fence.

• Dee D

If you would read your Bible it explains the purpose Jesus was sent to mankind. The four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, John) bare witness because they were there 2k years ago. I wasn't and you weren't either, so we only know what we read and what is evident in history and in life today.

Your birth certificate says and record your birth. Do you think it is a lie? No one was there but the doctor/nurse, you mom, and your father, and maybe other family members. Do you think they would maliciously record a lie? You are here, aren't you? Well, you decipher truth by evidence and creation and what is recorded.

John 1 go further into detail, if you want to know the answer to your question. A miracle worker do not do miracles to defeat humans but to bring truth and light to a dying world.

Satan is the opposite of Jesus. He is our adversary (enemy) and all dark things and evil deeds come from him. He influence evil humans that is bent on destruction, death and hell. Nothing evil or bad comes from God or His Son Jesus! (James 1:13-17)

Before the world began, God knew everything about everything. He even knows who will believe on Him and who want! This come as no surprise to Him! God is not like earthly humans, neither does He think like us!

Source(s): The Bible in all it's splendor and truth. I'm sorry you don't believe the proof right in front of you, yourself! You were created in seclusion through the act of love (hopefully), but God made the intricate details about you as you were stitched in your mother's womb. No human starts that process, they just do the act and creation of life begins. It's a miracle!

Honesty: The devil is the Father of Lies.

Character: The Devil is only thinking about himself.

Selflessness, by caring, teaching, feeding, and healing: The devil only is concerned with himself.

Jesus Died for our sins: The devil would never do that.

• Gary P

Who said Jesus is the devils son? That is blasphemy as the scriptures are clear that He is the only begotten son of the Father, (John 3:16)

Because He sacrificed Himself so that we may have eternal life, is not a license for more sin. However, if you reject that sacrifice on your behalf, you will be left to pay for your sins yourself. That will take eternity to do.

Please consider what the Savior has done for you, and everyone.

The devils son could never be as sinless as jesus was, and satan is unable to forgive sins and perform miracles, so i highly doubt the subject of christian religion is devils son.

WHAT DID YOU SAY? How do I know that Jesus wasn't the Devils Child? Jesus is God's son, not Devils child.

Interesting argument I don't believe I have seen it put that way before.

The problem with the argument is that you would need to invalidate the entire bible. Not just clerical contradictions but the heart of the entire message. I don't think you will be convincing many christians anytime soon on that.

Inflamatory but origional to me.

You are the spirit of error and have taken it way out of concept to deceive just like your father of lies.

YOU ARE truly the devil's son, NOT Jesus.