Seriously, I'm stumped?

I have seen answers on here claiming they will not do their spouses laundry. The question that lurks in my mind is: If you are doing your own laundry anyway, what's the big deal to toss his clothes in, too? Wouldn't it take more time, let's say, if you're sorting through all ur whites and socks... show more I have seen answers on here claiming they will not do their spouses laundry. The question that lurks in my mind is:

If you are doing your own laundry anyway, what's the big deal to toss his clothes in, too? Wouldn't it take more time, let's say, if you're sorting through all ur whites and socks and separating his/hers just so they can *do it themselves*?
Update: I would link but I don't want to single users out. It was said multiple times yesterday on a couple different posts.
Update 2: lol Nikki, I don't think so. I don't even remember specifically who. I was just scrolling through my answers yesterday and noticed a trend in other answers.
Update 3: ozboz, I wasn't being judgmental. I was honestly curious.