Who do i deal with, debtors and creditors?

I got myself in some trouble, i had a credit card and was paying the minimum times 4, then i got paid of and they reneged on the insurance cover. I cleared it through my bank and they settled it with the credit card company, dropped the minimum down to the legal standard they had to accept what i gave them. 750... show more I got myself in some trouble, i had a credit card and was paying the minimum times 4, then i got paid of and they reneged on the insurance cover. I cleared it through my bank and they settled it with the credit card company, dropped the minimum down to the legal standard they had to accept what i gave them. 750 owing, i offered them about 2 grands worth of astronomical and photographic equipment for ballif collection including full proof of ownership. Funny enough they used a well known law against me, there are no private ballifs in the north of Ireland, but its funny how they threaten people with them. They refused siezure of goods as payment. So one week i'm getting a demand from the bank/credit card then the next i'm getting a letter from creditors demanding full settlement week later its the bank credit card company. Who do i deal with? The creditors must have bought my debt. But i'm not paying the minimum to the bank/credit card company and then paying the creditors what they demand.
1 answer 1