Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ever had a insect for dinner?

I would love to eat one just about now..

• ?
    Favorite Answer

not very knowledgable are you.. in some place insects are cuisine... and if you look hard enough you will find places online where insects are sold as confections...

AND... if you paid any attention to the world around you, we eat bugs daily and dirt.. read up on the qualifications of what passes for the FDA and USDA.. on amounts of infestations in food in the market place via our government.

there.. so much for the shock value of this query, eh?

Source(s): you'd probably be surprised knowing you're eating more bugs than you reckoned each day.... along with rats... and unfortunately other creatures... did you know a certain amount of rat hair is passable via the FDA in most of our processed foods? (because factories are full of pests that can't be eliminated on base cause because our sterilization processes are questionable? heh.. guess not.

On camp, we've all eaten dirt because we touched the billy with our fingers despite being told repeatedly not to. The dirt probably had an insect in it at some point.

Cockroach. Mmm. Tasty.

Not unless if fell into my food and I opened my mouth and didn't realize what was in my mouth. I try to avoid them, too much fat. I've really been trying to watch me weight these days. With the economy and all, I can't afford get a gym membership.

i was having a bbq and a grasshopper called in for a sausage and a beer does that count

insects are breakfast meals not dinner.

• ZED

Actually, you eat bugs unintentionally all the time. Come to think of it, shrimp and lobsters are bugs as well.

• Dee

Yes a moth the other night, delicious.

hehe

Fried grasshopper - yes!

eww, noo lool

Source(s): here you go *hands over an insect* :D *runs for life*

freak