Firearms pricing in New Mexico?

In New Mexico, what would it cost to get a new Glock pistol? Any licensing fees to go with it?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2A
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well they are online used and new from 300-520.00.

Topglock has them for 469.99

If you buy at a Dealer or have one transferred to you....just fill out the paper(5 mins) and the dealer usually takes your DL and runs the NICS while you are filling it out......and by the time your done the background ck comes back ok if you are clean.

• 1 decade ago

Well that would depend on a few factors:

Are you buying the gun from a dealer or private seller? If your buying new what kind of Glock and what stores? You should shop around at your local gun stores. Look in the phone book if you don't know of any. Be sure to go in and look around.

As for any legal crap all you need to do is fill out the 4473 at the store wait for the NICS phone call to be done, pay the man and leave with your purchase same day.

• blecha
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

once you're making it unlawful to own a gun, the only those that would have them are the undesirable adult men. it rather is a actuality. i don't care what any liberal-thinking-wikipedia-quoting-hippi... says. that's the fact. I additionally see that each and every physique is making use of the liberal widespread, "ninety% of the weapons in Mexico utilized in violent crime come from the U.S." line. information can say something you like. i will provide you an occasion; in case you lived in a small city, and interior the area of a week, 2 people died in separate DWI injuries, and the two events have been driving vehicles geared up by capacity of toyota, would that is acceptable statistically to assert, "one hundred% of the fewer than the effect of alcohol drivers drove toyotas"? confident, besides the incontrovertible fact that it rather is taken out of context. that's precisely what the traditional liberal does while making use of the gun quote. The Mexican militia (who by capacity of ways is particularly corrupt) purchases militia weapons from guess who...yup the U.S. it is likewise properly documented that many corrupt generals interior the Mexican militia and corrupt Mexican gov't officers are tied to the better drug gangs. So, the place do you think of the weapons are coming from now? My answer: provide up promoting US weapons to the Mexican gov't.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Well it would really help if you would specify what glock you are asking about and in what caliber. They make more than one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.