Trying to install ceiling fan but the wires from the ceiling and the fan are different color. How to connect?

My fan with light fixture, has blue, black, white wires and a green ground wires attached to the downrod ball (not to the motor). the ceiling has orange, yellow, white, and a green ground wire attached to the bracket (comes with the fan) i installed to the ceiling. i think those 2 green wires connect together. ... show more My fan with light fixture, has blue, black, white wires and a green ground wires attached to the downrod ball (not to the motor). the ceiling has orange, yellow, white, and a green ground wire attached to the bracket (comes with the fan) i installed to the ceiling. i think those 2 green wires connect together. but i've searched for a while and i've never seen anybody who has an orange wire. i dont know if its the same as a red (hot) wire. the fan's manual said both the black and blue wires from the fan should connect to the black (hot) wire from the ceiling. but there's no black wire on the ceiling. only orange, yellow, and white. the only color that matches is white. can somebody help me please?????
Update: I'm pretty sure that is NOT a smoke detector circuit. We bought this town house brand new and the sales guy clearly pointed out that is a pre-wired spot for a ceiling fan in our master bedroom. That spot is already connected to a wall switch. And we have smoke detector around the house since the day we moved in. show more I'm pretty sure that is NOT a smoke detector circuit. We bought this town house brand new and the sales guy clearly pointed out that is a pre-wired spot for a ceiling fan in our master bedroom. That spot is already connected to a wall switch. And we have smoke detector around the house since the day we moved in.