- susanlauLv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
- To promote the appreciation and learning of the Chinese culture
- To enhance the quality of cultural life and spiritual well-being of the general public
- To contribute to the development of the Chinese culture through exchanges with cultural and literary sectors in Hong Kong, the mainalnd, and overseas.
- To maintain liaison with cultural and academic institutions all over the world for the promotion of cultural exchanges.
- Actitivies to promote the Chinese cultural should not be exclusive to any particular social groups or academic schools while equal respects are accorded to both refined and popular arts.
- To combine traditional culture and morden life though adopting an diversified and innovative approach in cultural activities.