President Obama and he Nobel Peace Price?

Many seem to be questioning President Obama recieving this price. They feel he didn't deserve to win. Personally I agree, but I realize he didn't ask for it either. If he would have refused the price then people would be complaining that he thinks he's too good for the Nobel Peace Price. If you was... show more Many seem to be questioning President Obama recieving this price. They feel he didn't deserve to win. Personally I agree, but I realize he didn't ask for it either. If he would have refused the price then people would be complaining that he thinks he's too good for the Nobel Peace Price.

If you was in his shoes how would you have handled being given the Nobel Peace Price?

Watching his interview it seemed he was very shocked, and really tried to downplay recieving this price. Just my opinion