Help! im really scared! could be a spider bite..?

okay so last night this all started. first my face started to itch, like my whole face. then under my knee started to itch like crazy. next thing i knew i had huge whelps covering about a 3 inch radius. each whelp was like the from like 1/4th an inch to half and inch wide. then different spots on my thy, calf, arm... show more okay so last night this all started. first my face started to itch, like my whole face. then under my knee started to itch like crazy. next thing i knew i had huge whelps covering about a 3 inch radius. each whelp was like the from like 1/4th an inch to half and inch wide. then different spots on my thy, calf, arm and my hand started doing the same thing.

so this morning it looked a little better but a lot of the whelps were still under my leg which i still the worst part. ive been getting extreme hot flashes all day and ive been feeling nauseated. and keep in mind im only 15

but now their worse and i have a new pot on my neck! under my leg i just noticed 2 little holes like a spider bite. they might have just gotten there from my scratching but idk. i just sprayed some bynadril on it and the itching has gone down a lot but it still stings a little. what could this be??
3 answers 3