Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesChicago · 1 decade ago

Statesville Haunted Prison??? (Joliet Illinois)?

Okay so I'm going with a group of friends (I'm a guy) and I was wondering how scary it is. Like could anyone describe what you see and what you do?? And also is it true that you get split up from your group and have to go it alone, because I'm a pu$$y when it comes to haunted houses!!! Thanks!

Also I heard that you have to sign a waiver that says the actors can touch you?? is that BS or what

Favorite Answer

I've been to Statesville for 2 years in a row. The first year was awesome and I loved it! But I was really dissapointed with last year. It just wasn't scary. Maybe it was because I've already been there? Who knows. Anyways, when you walk in you get in an INSANELY long line (so get there early), and you wait for at least an hour. I remember my first time we waited for almost 3 hours. The second time we bought the VIP tickets for $40 and we had to wait around an hour and a half. They do have some people dressed up in line to try and entertain you. Then, when its finally your turn they take about 20 people and put you in a large cage, and then you wait in there for another 20 minutes or so. Then, you finally get to go in and they explain you the rules and show you a little show. About getting split up: they send about 8 people at a time, so if your group of friends is bigger than that you guys might get split up, but no you don't go alone. I'm not gonna give away what's happens inside but every year they have a clown room, insane asylm room, forest room, and theres a bunch more. Plus after you go through, there is a second one to go through as well, City of the Dead, but it's not that good. And considering you said you were a pussy when it comes to haunted houses you'll probably be scared! As for the waiver rumor, its just a rumor. The actors will never touch you so don't worry. And when you walk out and you think it's all over there is usually a guy with a chainsaw that will chase you and your friends, haha. Sorry this answer was so long, but have a good time. Hopefully you get your money's worth considering that it's pretty expensive!

FYI: The workers that run the lines and begining of the haunted house say some naughty words and aren't the nicest people so dont be a jackass because they'll kick you out.

&

The first year I accidently let my name slip out in the haunted house and an actor followed me the entire time screaming my name, so if you dont want that to happen don't tell them your name!

You should go to the website! I think its Statesville.org?

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • wanita

Statesville Haunted House

• elidia

Statesville Haunted Prison

1

Source(s): Criminal Record Search Database : http://searchverifyinfo.com/?huhw

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): statesville haunted prison joliet illinois: https://tinyurl.im/e/statesville-haunted-prison-jo...