Im 13 and i want to be a righter tell me what u think of my sampel?

Last day, last day, last day I hope. I think I’m getting car sick and not the movement sickness I’m just sick and tired of being in this car! Today makes it a week a full week. With eight hours a day you should know I was so tiered of this car. I had my knees up on the seat with my hands raped around them and my... show more Last day, last day, last day I hope. I think I’m getting car sick and not the movement sickness I’m just sick and tired of being in this car! Today makes it a week a full week. With eight hours a day you should know I was so tiered of this car. I had my knees up on the seat with my hands raped around them and my head laying on the car door, while I was looking out the window. It was a bright sunny day and that seemed almost not right. “I thought we were in Washington” I mumbled so no one could hear me.
“I’m sca-“I stopped. “You’re what?” My mom said looking puzzled. “I’m… tiered of being in this car when do we get to get out!?”
“Sweaty we” she stopped. “We all know you want to get out I’m sere so does your sister.” I looked over at my sister with both ear phones in her ears and texting one (or more) of her friends.
I looked back out the window I saw the constructer workers by the road. Then a few seconds later the road went from bumpy to smooth. I didn’t feel like we were driving anymore. “Where’s dad” I said to quietly so no one could hear me. “what did you say sweaty.” I guess she heard me. “Where is dad?”
“He had to stop and tighten the rope for the coach” she said looking mad. “Oh”
I looked out the window hoping we where almost there. “Are we” I as