Has Roger Goodell said anything about Keith Olbermann?

"She received death threats and hate-filled voice mails all thanks to the total mindless, morally bankrupt, knee-jerk, fascistic hatred, without which Michelle Malkin would just be a big mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it."

Apparently this quote isn't hateful or divisive.

Olbermann is the co-host of the Sunday Night Football pre-game show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_Night_in_Ame...

Favorite Answer

It's kinda like obama attending a racist church for 20 yrs and making racist comments in his books but when Rush calls him a racist, somehow Rush is the racist....it's the world's biggest double standard in history...

Source(s): B.S. Econ (Cornell '98)...i.e. I'm a smart white guy
  • Bill B

Just look at all the hateful things that come out of Fox News. You hate Olbermann for being liberal. There would not be a Keith Olbermann, without a Sean Hannity. For every knee-jerk liberal there is a fascist conservative spewing divisiveness and hatred. Conservatives hate the left more than they love this country and will fight against the President any chance they get. They did it to Clinton. They are doing it to Obama. And the Democrats are just as guilty when Bush was president. Partisanship is ruining this country.

Keith Olbermann hasn't been a sportscaster for a while, I think this is in the wrong section.

But what Olbermann said there was completely true. Malkin accused a NJ schoolteacher (I think it was a teacher) of organizing that whole Barack Obama school sing-song that's been on FOX News every 10 minutes the last week or so, even though she didn't have anything really to do with it, and because of Malkin's false accusations this poor woman received death threats.

And you're telling me that KEITH is the one in the wrong?

Please.

• Hawk M

Keith Olbermann should keep his mouth shut

I don't care for the extremists from the left or the right

Rush,

Olbermann

Ann Coulter

Glen (something)

are all fighting for who can make the most hatful statements

• Sathi

I have a liberal friend who's a devoted Olbermann fan and watches his show every night. After listening to one of his recent "special comment" pieces, she told me she thinks Olbermann has become completely unbalanced and gone off the deep end. What does that tell you when a liberal says that?

Yeah, but does anyone take that pathetic dork seriously?

Thats the good thing about outspoken liberals, they are just to pathetic even to worry about. I mean Bill Maher, Al Franken ect ect. Just sad little worms.

The biggest insult we can give these guys is not even to take them seriously. Thats why Rush Limbaugh must be laughing all the way to the bank. Not only is he rich, but he has most liberal panties in a bunch 24/7.

• mbl

Keith Olberman is the biggest idiot walking Earth perhaps.

• Rob K

Wrong section; this should go into Politics. Nobody here cares about Keith Olbermann.