Was just informed of having an incomplete miscarriage...need help?

Dr informed me yesterday that I had an incomplete miscarriage. I have Medicaid because I'm pregnant, now im not sure if im covered and still need to see an ob gyn ton discuss any procedures that might need to be done. I live in south florida but cant seem to find an office that see's patients with Medicaid. also not sure if im still covered since technically im not pregnant any more.. I need help and any referrence please help. Thank you.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Kel
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Pregnancy medicaid covers all pregnancy related things, up to 6 wks after you are not pregnant anymore. You should still be covered.

• 1 decade ago

Your medicaid covers anything that is "pregnancy related." This falls under that category so you are still covered. Most likely you will need a d&c. You should be able to call your medicaid office and get a list of doctors that take medicaid. If they are unable to provide that, what I did was google obgyns in my area that take medicaid. That's how I found my doctor. Good luck!

• Ethel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You're covered until you're not pregnant anymore (you're pregnant until the products of conception are completely expelled).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.