Was just informed of having an incomplete miscarriage...need help?

Dr informed me yesterday that I had an incomplete miscarriage. I have Medicaid because I'm pregnant, now im not sure if im covered and still need to see an ob gyn ton discuss any procedures that might need to be done. I live in south florida but cant seem to find an office that see's patients with Medicaid. also not sure if im still covered since technically im not pregnant any more.. I need help and any referrence please help. Thank you.

• Kel
    Best Answer

Pregnancy medicaid covers all pregnancy related things, up to 6 wks after you are not pregnant anymore. You should still be covered.

Your medicaid covers anything that is "pregnancy related." This falls under that category so you are still covered. Most likely you will need a d&c. You should be able to call your medicaid office and get a list of doctors that take medicaid. If they are unable to provide that, what I did was google obgyns in my area that take medicaid. That's how I found my doctor. Good luck!

• Ethel

You're covered until you're not pregnant anymore (you're pregnant until the products of conception are completely expelled).