Write about your favourite manga, anime, game character?

Who write best will get mark 10.

I love Black Jack. He is so cool and cold, but he has a warm heart. I like the way he always talk about money, the way he charge every one with a super high price, but he secretly help the poor, the old and children...

I love Onizuka. He is like superman, he has a strong mind.

How about you?

• VW
    Favorite Answer

Favorite Anime character: Seira from Chaos;Head

- I like her so much because she is such a tongue-in-cheek representation of a magical girl character...and the way she provides moral support to Nishijou Takumi.

Favorite Manga character: Sakura from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles

- Sakura can be likened to a beacon of hope for the world...hee. Simply her smile makes situations better, and I kind of admire that because she has the courage to remain happy and innocent amidst all of the world's troubles.

Favorite Game character: Gill from Harvest Moon

- What can I say? There are many more epic game characters, but Gill has an interesting personality. Secretly liking tomatoes, appearing all stuck-up, hee.

Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist Black Butler Nightmare Inspector Fruits Basket Naruto Ouran High School Hostclub Hellsing Anime: Fullmetal Alchemist and FMAB Black Butler Black Blood Brothers Naruto Soul Eater Fruits Basket D-Gray Man That's all :)

Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

It's one of my favorites since it made me cry so hard. It was so emotional, like a rollar coaster. The characters had great developing personalities. What I love most was how the two siblings, Minai and Yuuki, were spending time together after the earth quake and how they survive along with a woman who helped them out. The older sister, Minai, developed as a great girl. She learned to accept things on what's around her. She may start off as someone who's annoying, but she grows maturely.

The series is based on a real life natural disaster, and how people survive after a natural disaster that hit Tokyo, destroying homes and causing some of the biggest landmarks to fall, such as Tokyo Tower and the Rainbow Bridge.

Optimus Prime (Yes, Transformers IS anime, get over it)

Because Optimus is the embodiment of great leadership that the world needs but will never have. A true warrior to be feared even by the most evil.

The world is messed up thanks to liberals and republicans, if we were somewhere in the middle where standards and bare minimums exist we wouldn't have to call ourselves strict conservatives, we would all be following the path of Optimus Prime.

It would have to honestly be Eiji Kikumaru from the Prince of Tennis! He's my favorite because he's superly cute/hot! (XD i luvs his hair the best) Eiji's really funny and he likes to playfully tease others. He luvs giving hugs and he's so nice! Oh and lastly he's a great tennis player (both singles and doubles but he's famous as a doubles player) His awesum signature moves are Kikumaru Beam, Kikumaru Bazooka, his signature step (where he's moving so fast it's like you're seeing 2 or 3 of him) and his acrobatic play/cat-like reflexes (i.e. back flips, front flips, hand stands, high jumping)

Well that's everything about Eiji Kikumaru-kun that i can think of!!

My favorite has got to be Monster.

It contains some of the best protagonists around, as well as the best villain anime and manga have to offer.

All round it is a must see series and is worth every minute.

Hellsing is the coolest manga I have ever read. Completely manly and awesome! Gurren Lagann= best anime ever, without a shadow of speck of a doubt. The sniper from Team fortress 2....must I say more, he's a sniper! And Australian!

i love kyo sohma he's tough and has a bad attitude but he's also soft and wants to fit in with the rest of the family. he loses his temper and yells at torhu yes but immeadently after he realizes what he said and tries to apolligize. he fights with yuki and always loses but they both do it because they want to be each other. yuki wants to be kyo he wants to get out of that family while kyo tries to get in. but the part i luv about him most is his kitty form. i would so huggle him if i saw him x3. but when he poofs back into a human it's like ahhh surprise cover your eyes children oh wait theres smoke. lol

Jiraiya is the best!!! "The white maned toad charmer who strikes fear in the hearts of men, Master Jiraiya!!" Protector and seeker of peace, a man who lived the true path of the shinobi!

Source(s): Naruto

I love Tsuna from Reborn!. I'm easily attracted to cute things. [=w=] Plus, I admire his undying determination (seriously) when it comes to achieving his goals.

Another one would probably be Lelouch from Code Geass. I like his sense of justice. Not to mention the fact that he's smart and good-looking at the same time. [*w*]