要有ｅｒ１０個 ｉｅｒ１０個 ｍｏｒｅ１０個
- JACKLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. I think my mother is greater than anyone else in the world.
2. Jimmy is taller than his brother.
3. This pencil is much shorter than the other one.
4. Don't you think that puppy is cuter?
5. The mansion is larger than mine.
6. Last year's summer vacation was longer than this year's.
7. The apartment is nearer than all the others.
8. The more, the better.
9. Those apples are a little cheaper now.
10. The wiser man might be able to answer your questions.
1. Jenny looks lovelier in the pink dress.
2. You were earlier to school today.
3. Claire is prettier than these three girls.
4. John is always crazier, so I'm not surprised at what he has done.
5. Grandpa is healthier than Grandma.
6. The floor got dirtier after the kids left.
7. The people there are a lot friendlier.
8. No one in the class is lazier than Gary .
9. The workers are noisier than yesterday.
10. It looks funnier after I saw it myself.
1. Frank is more hard-working than you two.
2. Wow, the coffee is more expensive.
3. The boy is more clever among the students.
4. Shh...it's more quiet now.
5. The tall man is more gentle.
6. I hope I am more able to solve the problem.
7. It will be more wonderful if you can come.
8. Look, your sister was more considerate.
9. It's more important for you to believe him.
10. I’ll be more careful when talking to others.Source(s): JACK
- 1 decade ago
- SKIITELv 71 decade ago