I need serious help attracting boys?

I an a 14 year old girl in freshman year and so far no boys have shown any intrest AT ALL. How come? what shud I do, shud I put up my hair, try flirting with them more, basically all my friends are girls, should i socialise with more guys? plus, not alot of them like me, they probably think im anorexic or bulemic since im so uber skinny. what should I do? I really want a bf. Im (according to my friends) preppy, tall(5'9") excitable, shy with accomplices loud and energetic with friends, really easy going and am an all over very nice person. barely holds grudges, and can find something good in any situation. how come nobody likes me?

Favorite Answer

I know this sounds silly, but a lot of guys are intimidated by tall and shy girls. I was really shy and fairly tall in high school and not many guys approached me. Focus on having fun with friends and school, open yourself up to conversation with guys and just be all around nice. Maybe strike up a conversation in class or ask to sit next to a classmate during lunch? This way, you're opening yourself up to new experiences and showing guys that you're interested and approachable. Hope this helps!

You've got to give it time sweetie. You've not been in school even two months yet. Don't worry so much about these things, they usually have a way of working themselves out. In the mean time, if you would like to try to make more guy friends or be more outgoing with them than that is a great idea, as long as you are doing because you genuinely think that they would make great friends, and not for the sole purpose of finding a boyfriend, because you will never meet the right guy that way.

A little flirting is fun, but remember that you should enjoy all of highschool and not just the boys there otherwise you'll miss out on a lot.

You sound just fine, first things first (i know this sucks when people say it but..) you are 14 you have PLENTY of time to find a guy, and really its not about attracting someone its about finding someone who appreciates you for the 5'9 preppy nice barley holding grudges girl you are. It would not hurt to make some guy friends ( i usually ONLY have guy friends as opposed to a big group of girl friends but thats just me) you might be surprised to find out a boy has his eye on you and you just have not noticed yet. Time is your friend, also boys like to tease girls so dont let it get to you

never put ur hair up, dont try fake having boobs(that worse than just plain not having any) dont wear too much make up, dont drees SUPER SLUTTY...a little slutty is ok now and then, socialize wih more guys and just try to befriend them...dnt go fo too much flirting in the beginning, and be urself

Just be nice and friendly. Smile at people (but not in a creepy way). Boys like girls who are friendly.

how about you don't worry about boys until your I dint know in college

high school boys are jerks XD

Try acting slutty

Source(s): Just a suggestion