Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

Should i call animal control?

Should i call animal control?

my neighbors have little chiwawas and they left them outside in a small box

its raining pretty hard outside and the box is really soggy and its like squishing them!

• Aduial
    Favorite Answer

Chihuahua and yes call animal control.

You Should For Animal Cruelty, It's Unfair For The Dogs To Be Outside In A Box While Raining Suffering.

My neighbor is watching two dogs that are not his, there is former girlfriend. One is a male dog Pit bull mix the small dog don't know the breed. The small dog the female is in heat, the male dog is now whining or crying all the time, I live next door and as a animal lover its very upsetting for me. I went over yesterday and ask my neighbor what's going on?? He was like the dog is in heat. He's always screaming at them never takes them for walks. Would like animal control to come out and check on the dogs, want to be anonymous my neighbor is an alcoholic and has a bad temper.

yes what if you were outside squished in a small box in the pooring rain would you want to be inside?

yes call animal control the little chiwawas could catch a cold . if your nebores dont take care of them they should'nt have them

• Yes that is animal cruelty and they could get in trouble if it occurs for too long.

Source(s): I watch WAY too much Animal Planet! :)
  • JenVT

About 20 people answered your other post saying YES!

first take them inside your home to see that they dont die due to their owners' as well as your cruelty & then call for help from others. you must report against animal abuse also

OF COURSE! (why are you even asking me that) But first take them into a warm place and maybe, even ask your neighbor if you can adopt them, instead of them mistreating them...

are they home how long have they been out there if they been out there for a while i would call dog rescue u should but just do what is right