When I have answered a question and someone thanks me, How do I return the compliment that they have given me?

Hi All, I have been fortunate to be able to answer a few questions and people have been kind enough to reply thanking me. I would like to respond to their thanks by saying you are welcome. As I reply to quite a few different topics/boards that I have some knowledge of, can anybody please help me to go about saying... show more Hi All, I have been fortunate to be able to answer a few questions and people have been kind enough to reply thanking me. I would like to respond to their thanks by saying you are welcome. As I reply to quite a few different topics/boards that I have some knowledge of, can anybody please help me to go about saying so in a general way? Is there a page or way of doing so? Or how do I reply to the individual person to acknowledge their thanks? I will be grateful for your answer. All the very best Rab