(Long Question!) To Older Jehovah's Witnesses: Can you help me with my delima?

Hi (: I'd just like to give you some background information on myself: I am a fourteen-year-old girl ( I'm turning fifteen on November 2nd ) and currently a 9th Grader in High School. I'm in all Honors courses and I make good grades, and I also think I'm fairly responsible; I assit my Father... show more Hi (:

I'd just like to give you some background information on myself:
I am a fourteen-year-old girl ( I'm turning fifteen on November 2nd ) and currently a 9th Grader in High School. I'm in all Honors courses and I make good grades, and I also think I'm fairly responsible; I assit my Father and Mother a LOT with my two younger siblings (Faternal Twins- 5-years-old) and I have an older brother as well (20). I'm currently looking for a job so I can start providing for myself and I have an abundance of chores around the house. I attend the Kingdom Hall every Sunday, though we are trying to make it twice a week (becuase My father gets home very late at night from his second job, and my mother gets home closer to the meeting time, but only with minuets to spare).

Now on to my question:
Is it really that horrible to date outside of my religion? The boy that I fancy is Catholic (or Baptist) I believe and though he isn't a true Christian, he is very devoted to God. He is also in higher classes at school (we share the same first period), and that I know of, has a good reputation. He likes music ( He plays the drums!), is currently working an after-school job and is very attractive. He's also kind, and he's a bit of a jokester, and like most guys on the planet, a big sports fan. The only problem is the fact that he is not a JW.

Now, I'm not going to try and force feed people my religion, as I know this is a touchy subject with many, and I don't like the same happening to me. I know for a fact that I am not leaving this religion either. It has taken me a quite a time, a lot of tears, confusion, and ache to be connected back to Jehovah, and now that I have a relationship with Him, I do not plan on wrecking it.

I have told my parents that I will wait until I'm over the Bloom Of Youth, and until I know what I want in a guy, and until I know myself better to persue any sort of romantic relationship. They agree. I understand that dating is not to be veiwed casually and should lead to marriage. My parents where lucky enough to share the same faith as teenagers, and eventually lead to 23+ years of marriage. I know that pre-marital sex etc, will destroy my relationship with Jehovah, and my values and morals should not be comprimised because of a boyfriend or anyone else for that matter. Boyfriends come and go, a relationship with Jehovah, however, is worth keeping a life time.

I don't want to jepordize my relationship with God, and I really don't want to miss the chance to live eternally on Jehovah's new Earth, but pain and ache overtakes me everytime I even daydream slightly over dating this guy. I tell myself everyday to "not become unevenly yoked with non-believers" and I read the dating section of my Young People Ask Book every morning, and during down time at school. But I was just hoping that maybe there is a chance that maybe I could date him. If I were, he would be my first boyfriend. Ever.

I'm just so confused!