Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize!?

Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize greatly suprised me, personally. I heard it was for his speeches? Many presidents and people are great speech givers, why don't they have a peace prize? What has Obama actually DONE to earn this prestigous award? He has TALKED about what he will do..but has he done it yet?... show more Obama winning the Nobel Peace Prize greatly suprised me, personally. I heard it was for his speeches? Many presidents and people are great speech givers, why don't they have a peace prize? What has Obama actually DONE to earn this prestigous award? He has TALKED about what he will do..but has he done it yet? no. I feel that he has completely ruined the meaning of the award. It is for people who have done amazing things, look at the word "done" does it say "gave speeches about" ? nope. He was nominated 11 DAYS after being in office! Its all just a big joke now. What do you think?
Update: Um no. I just don't go on the computer everday. Sadly you probably do.