promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Why would Michael Irvin, a black man, say that Rush is in no way racist?

On Michael Irvin's radio show Friday, he said that he knows Limbaugh very well and that "Rush doesn't have a racist bone in his body." For those that will ask for proof, just get the pod-cast from his show last Friday.

Update:

Are black comedians that make jokes about white people racist?

Update 2:

So. Hampton - What???? Are you speaking English?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Brian
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because, from what have heard of Rush, he isn't a racist. I find it funny that so many complain that there isn't enough dialogue about race in the white community but whenever a white guy talks about race he is painted a racist..

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Lol oh so because a black man says that he's not, that means he isn't? trust me i'm sure he was being sarcastic.

That's like the smartest man in the world saying GW Bush is not an idiot. That is not going to change what people see and hear. The entire country witnessed his stupidity for 8years.

Just like people have heard Rush say racists comment on his show.

soooooooooooooo?

• 1 decade ago

Michael Irvin has a show and an opinion and is free to say whatever he wants within the guidelines of the FCC. I don't know if Limbaugh is a racist or not; I don't know the man. However, I do know he says a bunch of stupid things.

• 1 decade ago

Rush simply disagrees with Obama so like anyone else that disagrees with Obama, Rush has been branded a racist. Obama supporters really should seek serious help.

pastor of muppets should get his facts straight...Barack the Magic ***** was written by a black columnist from the L.A. Times.

Liberals coined this phrase decades ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Michael Irvin has worked with Rush when he was screwed at ESPN...he also is able to think for himself...if Michael Irvin said this, then this is what he believes to be true...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

irving is an uncle tom ***** i guess. unless he, as a black man, is ignorant. i mean, there is no record of any truly racist remark by limbaugh. if there were i am guessing he, as imus was, would be off the air and law suits galore. racist has been so overused most people do not even know it when they see it. as in imus using the term "nappy headed hoes" when there were white girls on the team but somehow, that was racist. if irvin said it, kudos for him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh is in no way racist.

• 1 decade ago

Rush Limbaugh?

You mean the guy that brought us "Barack the Magic N*gro"?

Who said that school buses should be segregated after a fight on a bus over a seat?

The same guy that got fired as an NFL commentator for impying that the only reason Donovan McNabb got coverage in the news was because he's black?

Yeah, absolutely no way that he's racist.

...but, William S, was it not made famous by race-baiter Rush Limbaugh?

Source(s): [facepalm]
  • 1 decade ago

Let's face it, if you're conservative, you MUST BE A RACIST!

Neal Boortz, my favorite conservative commentator is accused of being racist all the time and yet, every time Neal is absent, his stand-in is another one of my favorite people, Herman Cain... A BLACK conservative. lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We all have a touch of "racism".

Whoever says otherwise is a fool or a liar.

And what's amusing is that some folks(Liberals?) are lying fools.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.