I'm not yet registered for the election and I don't have any plan to vote. Anything you want to say?

I'm not yet registered for the election and I don't have any plan to vote. Anything you want to say? I have some nonsense and not-so-nonsense reasons for it. Here's my list(but I did not classify them into non-sense and no-nonsense) 1. There are registration booth here in my school but I can't... show more I'm not yet registered for the election and I don't have any plan to vote. Anything you want to say?
I have some nonsense and not-so-nonsense reasons for it.
Here's my list(but I did not classify them into non-sense and no-nonsense)

1. There are registration booth here in my school but I can't find time to go there coz I always forget to do it.
2. I want to vote but only because it would be the very first automated election in Philippine history and I want to be there.
3. I can foresee that the upcoming election will be chaotic including those losers who would be protesting that they were cheated just because they can't accept the truth. I just don't want to be annoyed by thinking that my vote is just wasted.
4. I still can't find the right person to vote. I was turned off by some politicians because of their early campaigning...I mean, it shows their being so advantageous.
5. I want to help in having a cleaner election. I'm always a COMELEC volunteer on my university's SSG election. I used to be a "Boto Mo, Ipatrol Mo" volunteer last 2007 election but I don't want to be used by that TV network's image beautifying activity.
6. I think that not voting during elections is a waste of vote. It's a form of voting for me. I think it's far better than voting for the wrong person.

I still got lots to say but I can't enumerate them all now. I mean don't think that my judgment's limited to those things that I had written.

Can you at least enlighten me.