Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 1 decade ago

What do you think about Jose Ramon from Futbol Picante saying that CUAU is...?

a 0 (a cerote) compared to Messi, Ronaldo, Drogba, and Ibrahimovic......that was messed up... Messi, Ronaldo, and Ibrahimovic might not be in the world cup and el CUAU is already there...CUAU can take Messi, KAKA, Ronaldo, Ibrahimoivc, Eto, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Zidane Zidane, Milito any time...those players are overrated...CUAU is very underrated and I believe he is one of the greatest players from Mexico (better than Hugo Sanchez)...yes I said it... BETTER than Hugo Sanchez and probably will be a better coach...

• Eazy
    Favorite Answer

Most of those guys are idiots, the most being Jose Ramon, David Faitelson, and Hector Huerta. They live off the Amarillismo for their show, they always focus on the bad and try to create controversy. Huerta is more like a Gossip Lady on those shows. Faitelson, I don't know if many people know, but he ain't even from Mexico to be one of the Abanderados and makes other countries hate Mexico because of his stupidity and his idiotic comments that offend other countries, but yet he ain't even from Mexico, which I find stupid for him to act as a major Mexican Analyst and have others hate Mexico because of him, when he has no right. Jose Ramon, he the biggest Amarillista I've ever known of. Everything with his comments will always be negative, someone that age won't change, he is like that and won't change for nothing, I've just always thought he's a stupid analyst, that's to me. He's an Amarillista. There's a line in between having a constructive criticism and having every single opinion based on negativity, which is what they do, everything is negative, nothing is constructive.

But let's be honest, when speaking physically and Futbolisticamente, Blanco can't be compared to Messi, Ibrahimovic, or C. Ronaldo, Futbolisticamente, we can't, they are on another level, but what Blanco has better than them, he has a better mind game, he has more brains than those players, once he receives the ball, he already knows what to do with it, he anticipates the game, that he has more than almost any other player in the world. But when speaking Futbol, he can't be compared, when speaking a mind game, there's not many players that can't compare to the mind of Cuauhtemoc Blanco.

About the comment, Cuauhtemoc being better than Hugo, that's your opinion, to me, it's not even near, Hugo was by far a much, much better player that Blanco could ever be, by far. Hugo did it on the field, being consistent, in the biggest club in the world of all time, being one of the Best 11 of all time in that club's history along with Di Stefano, that's major words, 5 Pichichis, 1 Bota De Oro, Record Holder of Single-Season Goals Record in La Liga, there's no comparison what so ever from a Mexican player, the closest we have is Rafael Marquez, then, in another lower level, Cuauhtemoc Blanco and others like Jared Borgetti, Jorge Campos, Enrique Borja. The thing with Blanco is that, he's an Idol, especially amongst the people, who did things on a Mexico Level, the thing with Hugo is that, he's an Idol that did very major things on the World Level, he did big things on a whole other level than any other Mexican did.

I do not have anything against Blanco, he is one of my idols in fact, but in the comparison to Hugo Sanchez, there's really not much to compare, it's like comparing, let's say, Yaya Toure to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, not much comparison, or like saying Michael Carrick is better than Wayne Rooney, to me, that's very far from the truth.

• mistik

Seriously, Jose Ramon and all the staff at Futbol Picante are all douche bags! They seem to thrive off negativity and will always look for something negative no matter what! They talk all their crap when Mexico loses, and when Mexico wins, it seems like it is not enough for them either. Half of these guys never played soccer in their life to judge the players the way they do. Fat *** Faitelson probably can’t even run a 1/4 mile. But if it were filled with tacos I’m sure he would finish the run! These guys are a joke! I know it is their job to comment and what not, but look what they say about Nery Castillo. Nery put them in their place and now they will come up with anything that he got paid this and that. I’m a Chivista, but damn I even think it is ridiculous the way they talk crap about America nonstop! And Cuau plays different than these players. Cuau may be slow, but the man alone can change a whole game completely. His touches are great, and the way he jukes players is funny because he does it really slow and yet makes other players look horrible, the simple fact is, Cuau has the talent to be considered a great player period. Look at Argentina, I’m sure they miss Riquelme, dude is just like Cuau, not fast, but has the touches and the field vision to turn a game around. Players rely on the minds of such players like Cuau, Riquelme, and how Bofo was with Chivas. So all them dudes at Futbol Picante, don’t pay much attention to them, they are the way they are because all they want is ratings and they are getting them. Sorry for such a long answer it just pissed me off lol.

Well Jose Ramon is a retard and amarillista, as well as all the other futbol picante analysts. EN futbol picante do u know who defends and supports El Tri the most? it is el Russo Brailosky(dont know how to spell it) and he is argentinina. Now, Temoc isnt a 0 comapred to them but it is stupid to say that rite now Cuah is a better player than them. He may be smarter but Messi is the best, Kaka is the second best, Ronaldo the third best player in the world. but that doesnt mean Cuah isnt good...It is your opinion between Hugo and Blanco. You cant really compare them, Hugo was a goleador, a true "9". And Temoc is Creador, a true "10". They are teh two greatest players in mexican history but to say one is better is not rite. I mean Hugo did well in Europe wit Real but he didnt do **** with Mexico, i hear that he was afraid to shoot a penalty in a WC..Now i know Temoc hasnt won a WC but he has done more for el Tri than Hugo so they were great in their own way

Source(s): Bets Goalie-Jorge Campos Best Defender- Rafael Marquez Best Midfielder- Cuahtemoc Blanco Best Forward- Hugo Sanchez

Man, Jose Ramon always sayed stupid stuff. When he was in TVAzteca, Philadelphia 76ers played the NBA final vs Shaq, Kobe and the Lakers. JR Told that Iverson himself will beat Lakers, I´ve always been a 76ers fan and i even knew it won´t happen. Result: Lakers Champions again. Related to America, he sayed that America was a garbage of team the year they became champions and superlider the next tourney. Who with brain can hear JR Fernández? He´s real stupid.

Edit: Cuau is a great player, at the size of the worlds greatest.

I agree. But his mind makes me doubt he can coach.

With Conejo Perez as the GK it could potentially be hazardous for our team if Mexico's defense plays the same as in the S.Africa game. Then it kinda makes his comments true and I also find it hard seeing them win. However, playing against big named teams gives the underdogs confidence, strength and power to succeed. If Mexico's attacking Trio can come up with the first goal before the 30 minute mark and they keep the pressure coming, its a done deal. The problem with Mexico is that they don't take enough chances. They need to work on the final ball and convert these shots on target into goals. If that happens early in the game vs France then you can plan on also seeing the defense playing relaxed and great! The good vibe from the goals will assure the entire team with confidences and make the game less stressful. I can only hope Oscar Perez doesn't have to work much, The Defense has to step up their game!

I dont think he is better than them but Cuauh is one of the best footballers I have actually seen play.

We cant really comapre Messi-hair to Cuau since Temo never really got to play in bigger teams after he was injured and Amierdica wouldnt sell him.

But what i will tell you is that i do NOT think he is or would have been better than Zidane.

To me Zidane was THE best footballer i have ever seen.

Im only 17 but i started watching soccer since i was like 4.

And dont listen to Jose Mamon.... hes a dumb@ss and thinks hes always rigth and ALWAYS wants to be rigth...

Jose Ramon or how his homo friends call him Joserra is a "shock" sports reporter. He says the sh!t thats on his mind knowing its going to make contreversy. Thats his job, thats why people tune into Putbol Picante, so they can get ur attention to what they say. But he does speak out of his azz, as well as David Faitelson and the other homos on there. Temo is one of the greatest, he is a leader and a world class players....everyone knows that, but Joserra just wants the attention.

About you saying, Temo is better than Sanchez, well thats ur opinion and your entitled to it, but i think everyone right now believes Temo is better than Hugo, well because we are living it. We are living the exitment of seeing Temo play and helping them to reach the world cup and just being a great player. Pero, lets not forget also, Hugo Sanchez was 5 times campeon de goleo in one if not the best league in the world and in one of the most important teams in futbol history. I'll just say both Temo and Hugo are going to be seen as legends of futbol Mexicano (as players)

i agree 100% with eazy

ok first of all, they're not overrated. and you can't compare him to hugol.

but yeah that dude's stupid for comparing him to them. any player in the world is like nothing compared to Messi and Cristiano individually so that's stupid.

that's why they're the best players in the world. but he can't say that cuauh is a 0. that's just ****** stupid of him to say.cuauh is the best that mexico's got and better and smarter than many players in the world. he HAS won many things on the international level. he's the record top scorer at the confederations cup, which they won. cuauh might be old but he's still got it. those old ***** at espn just find any little thing to criticize mexico. they're ****** two faced bastards who just wanna make that feria and haven't the slightest clue of what the **** they talk about.

I think Joserra is right

Blanco is a 0 compared to the great Messi, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic, etc

you can't compare a Mexican player who hasn't won anything special to great players who have won champions league or olympic medals, or world cups

And you must be on crack to believe blanco is better than Hugol

Watch the biography of Hugo Sanchez and you will see why he is not even close to the great Sanchez

But the BEst will Still BE DIego D10S Maradona

• HD7

Wow u have been brainwashed, but the truth is the truth

Blanco is a nobody compared to the greats you have named

If anything he has been way overated by the media and fans.

en concacaf cualqueira es d10s

mejor que Hugo? no mames guey