i have been waxing my arms for 2 years but still the hair grows back within 10 days?

i dont knw wht to do..plz help

Favorite Answer

I got laser hair removal done. I know you guys are laughing at me. Laser removal may sound a little expensive but when you think of the savings you will make in the long run, you will see that it can be worth it. I go every month twice to my parlor for waxing my hands and legs which costs me around 400 bucks. That means 800 bucks twice a month. In just 7500 for PERMANENT hair reduction.....That too in few clinics you can have the take the easy EMI and pay up in installments. If you take a laser hair removal it Makes sense no... Think about it! That too for years together... ;) I got it done from Kaya Skin clinic..... Cause there the technology is FDA approved and is really safe

No matter how long you've been waxing or shaving the hair is always going to grow back within the same amount of time it has before. It might even grow back quicker and thicker.

If you're really that bothered by it get that laser surgery for removing hair. Note that it will take multiple sessions, and A LOT of money to completely remove hair.

• Tazz

Waxing is not permanent solution.Hairs grow back in 10-15 days. Permanent hair removal is possible through Laser hair removal sessions.

This is little costly and you need to do good research before the services.

If not done properly it leaves permanent scars on skin.

• motti

i don't be attentive to approximately finished physique wax, yet waxing legs is painful adequate, so finished physique waxing will mean long era of the discomfort. Waxing in many circumstances lasts for 40-40 5 days. I even have heard which you will get rid of hair completely by Electrolysis, yet i'm not sure how secure it incredibly is, or if it has any area outcomes. you'll be able to desire to objective Braun silk- epil exelle. it incredibly is extremely valuable. it incredibly is barely like waxing yet without the mess. wish this helps.

Get your hair removed from a good Laser treatment . Only one time you have to pay the charges .

whatever u use, hair will come back

use a peumic stone while bathing regularly, it will take only 2-3 minutes. after some time u will get use to it and u wont have to wax you hair.

Well you can go to a hair laser remover shop, look it up on google.It should remove hair for good.

use laser hair removal

you send me a contact details i have a good beautician whoo can help u out