who is on the right that could lure dems away.....glenn beck...rush limbaugh?

i dont like what i see out of obama, but as long as the right embraces lunatics, why would i change? lunatics are the right are no better than the lunatics on the left.

Update:

michael medved? I've listened to him long enough to recognize he is no better than beck or limbaugh. his entire show is complaining about the left.......how about offering positive possible solutions for the right?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sugar
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No one they are starched stiff.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Deb M
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't think there is anyone...their ideology is the problem. Catering to big business and corporations is their goal. The health care industry just announced they plan to raise the rates 111 percent by 2019. Well...we knew that...that is exactly why we want the public option or the single payer plan of reform. Amazing that 30 percent profits is not enough for the health care corporations.

"Between 2010 and 2019 the cumulative increases in the cost of a typical family policy under this reform proposal will be approximately $20,700 more than it would be under the current system."

The republicans have ignored the health care crisis too long!

• linton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Rush and GW Bush proportion what many others do, public opinion and its modification of actuality. in case you like somebody they are in a position to be incorrect yet nonetheless credible. in case you dislike somebody, no rely how maximum suitable they could be, their answer won't rely. Rush makes sturdy factors oftentimes yet then undermines himself by using his hyper inflated ego. The mark of greatness in everyone seems to be to confess whilst they have been incorrect in this variety of way others could be taught from it. To err is after all, human. i don't care what occasion one aspects with or whether ones greater liberal or conservative. actuality is actuality whether the messenger is time-honored or not. Democrats even have their radio personalities to bash Republicans. Todays media could desire to be taken as an entertainment medium and changing the channel is often an determination. I do omit the push of previous back whilst Clinton grew to become into in workplace. Limbaugh isn't as lots a instructor or undertaking solver as he's in simple terms yet another presenter of themes. What the listener researches on their very own and determines as their maximum suitable answer is the workout. the undertaking at the instant is maximum do not examine something and beleive regardless of they hear or see on television. Then somebody provides nicely researched fabric opposite and that they get labled in accordance to the visitors pre desperate attitude.

Beck and Limbaugh...Dumberer and Dumb.

For every poor soul who waddles into the Beck-Limbaugh camp, there are 50 people RUNNING out of the flames of insanity and INTO the arms of rationality..

Limbaugh's audience:

*85% white males

*average age: 65.

Now, if that defines you, well then... great! But if not, based on whom makes up most of his audience: ARE YOU SURPRISED THAT RUSH AND GLENN ARE THE WAY THEY ARE? They are "playing to their audience."

In case you forgot what the infrastructure (the "back-story") of that particular demographic is, and therefore the products that various manufacturers will be aiming that audience: ExTenze; Pos-T-Vac,; gold bullion; hemorrhoid cream; DePends; bomb shelters; ExLax; Rogaine, etc.

In other words: a bunch of constipated, incontinent bitter old farts who can't get it up any more. Wow.

That says it all as far as I'm concerned.

NEXT??!!!!??

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Not a Single one of them the GOP Closed the Door on Liberals and Moderates, the Democrats Will be in Power Unless they have a More Diverse Group of People.

• Dr. WD
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Recently several black professional football players said that there was no way that they would play for the St. Louis Rams if Rush Limbaugh became part owner.

• 1 decade ago

There are plenty of more moderate conservative voices in the media. How about Michael Medved or P.J. O'Rourke?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think the right has to "lure" people away. Since the Obama Administration took office people are running to get away. Take the VAT tax for example, which old lady Pelosi is now heralding. A tax on virtually every level of manufacturing and production. See just what that tax does to your monthly grocery bill.

• 1 decade ago

No one on the right can lure any democrat to join their ludicrous Anti Americans regime

• 1 decade ago

Rush is a racist pure and simple.Beck is laughing all the way to the bank on all this.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.