guys how do you feel about girls swearing?

are there any words that you don't care if a girl says or you hate when a girl says?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think its stupid. It sounds horrible and is often just to look cool. It really annoys me when people (girls in particular) swear. There are no exceptions to words.

Oh and by the way Alice, I'm pretty sure the question said that she was looking for a guy to answer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like a woman with attitude and spirit, passive women are for men who are afraid.

...though personally I just plain dislike the word Vagina, from either sexes mouth, way too clinical sounding.

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

do no longer permit those adult adult males carry you down. in case you get exhilaration from it and helps you in direction of the day, decide for it. Cursing continuously inspite of the indisputable fact that's slightly annoying. yet once you have a superb humorousness, cursing can somewhat supply it that greater kick. you comprehend, " scentence enhancers". in short, while used wisely, i stumble on an immensely a chortle while used wisely.

• Growl
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

The same as men swearing. Senseless.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it is vulgar, but that's just me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.