i'm going to register for the Selective service but what do i put where it say "Street or PO Box or RFD"?

Favorite Answer

The form is looking for your street address, like "2345 Westboro Road" If you do not have a street address, but you have a Post Office Box number, they allow you to put that in instead. "RFD has to do with rural delivery routes. If you had one, you would know what it was. So just put your street address, and don't worry that you have made a mistake, because you have not.

• Barbro

That's JUST like the waitress at that truck stop the time I went in and asked what was the biggest cup of coffee I could get in a to-go cup (hoping to get a glimpse at this elusive cup) and she looked me dead in the eye and said...... wait for it "A large." When the laughter or a punch line never came I stopped smiling and said just give me one of those then...... TRUE story. How do these people make it this far?