Do i have to pay to play mcdonalds Monopoly?

Because i want to play and the rules are kinda unclear ok so read this and answer my question please:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You will need Internet access and a valid email address to participate in the Online Game. Open to residents of U.S., Guam, Saipan & Canada. Void in Puerto Rico, Am. Samoa & where prohibited. Game begins 10/6/09. In-Store Game ends 11/2/09, or while supplies last; Online Game ends 11/16/09 at 11:59:59 pm ET. Must be 13 or older (ME residents must be 18 or older) to play Online. Online Game not available in Guam & Saipan; text play not available in Canada. Subject to Official Rules at participating McDonald's or PlayatMcD.com. See Official Rules for prizes, ARVs, odds, and how to play without purchase. All 2009 Winners featured Online are subject to verification.

* Twenty-eight (28) $1 Million daily opportunities, one per day (U.S. & Canada combined) Online 10/6/09 - 11/2/09 (12:00:00 midnight ET to 11:59:59 pm ET). Each day, one player will land on Chance Online and receive as a prize a next-day Monopoly Dice Roll. A roll of two (2) sixes (6&6) results in $1 Million prize, payable $50,000/year for 20 years w/o interest. Other rolls receive $10,000. See roll results at PlayatMcD.com.

**All $1 Million Prizes in the Game are payable $50,000 per year for 20 years without interest.

Δ To participate without making a purchase, mail a legibly handwritten, self-addressed, stamped envelope ("SASE") with sufficient postage and a return address (first and last name, street address, city, state, and zip or postal code) to: 2009 MONOPOLY at McDonald's Free Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 49189, Strongsville, OH 44149-0189. DO NOT SEND POTENTIAL WINNING GAME STAMPS, COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS TO THIS ADDRESS. Two (2) Game Pieces will be mailed in response to each request that complies with the requirements of the Official Rules, while supplies last. Mail-in requests, including both outer envelope and SASE, must be handwritten and must be postmarked no sooner than September 22, 2009 and must be postmarked by November 2, 2009 and received by Sponsor no later than November 6, 2009. If the In-Store Game runs long, these dates are subject to a corresponding extension. Requests from Vermont ("VT") residents that are postmarked in VT may omit return postage.

so these are the rules, ok a mainly want to know which rule i should look at so that lets say i win the $1 million, from getting both dark blue stamp things(off of the fries, birger, or soda) that i dont have to pay an amount of money back.

Oh and if you tell me which one i should look at also explain it to me thanks =]

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

its free to play but you have to buy things like drinks, food (at McD) to get the codes from the foam cup for food box.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.