my grandmother 87 has just been told she has a perforated bowel, and is to old to have surgery?

what are her chances?

Favorite Answer

perforated bowel is an emergency and needs to be operated on. Being old is not an excused. She'll definitely be septic and die, so make her have the surgery.

My grandparents have been my maximum suitable acquaintances. i grew to become into 25 whilst my grandmother handed and at the instant, at age 40 six turning 40 seven next month, it remains demanding alongside with the passing of my mom and dad. I cuddled next to my grandparents and this previous week my granddad been long gone 6 years. No it is not incorrect. relationship with grandparents is quite mandatory with the aid of fact they're the link to the relatives historical past. it is mandatory understand your loved ones historical past with the aid of fact it help clarify particular approaches approximately you and for generations interior the relatives to renowned.